Hello Bloggers!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm thinking cooler weather!

It's in the constant 90's here in Kentucky these days, so I'm going to turn this, already hot summer into something else! Yes yes yes.... I'm getting that itch for crafting winter items.

... also thinking of a good snow covering would sure feel good right about now. LOL!



Hmmm I wonder if it'll be another year of last minute shopping, or will I get on that earlier this year.... let's hope I'm on time at least!

Blessings, Jean
Visit Bluejean Primitives

5 comments:

Cookie said...

I'm not ready to give up summer yet... it felt like it was gonna be forever to get her, so I'm just gonna relish in the sweatbeads for a bit longer.

I do love these Santa images tho!

Unknown said...

LOL, Jean...I'm thinking some Christmas in July...;o)

bluejeanprimitives said...

Ahhhh Miss Lorraine is so smart! Ho Ho Ho!

Doreen Frost said...

You're a crazy woman..however, no crazier than all of us that are doing fall items now....I say...go with your gut..do what ya feel.

Hugs,
D

Kimmie said...

I say if it will cool you off, go for it! ;-) Your images are beautiful. Hugs,
Kimmie