Hello Bloggers!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HA! Take that you Alien!

As you all know, I own an Alien that looks just like a Female Teenager...

Truth be told, she's a pretty good kid for the most part. She goes to College full time... works hard at her job that she's had for a couple years now.

BUT... then there's 'those' times when she behaves JUST like an Alien! (don't they all sometimes?) LOL


A Dear Friend of mine, Blondie of Vintage Primitives, made me these GREAT signature tags to "Make me Smile" as she put it.

They make me laugh!


Thank you Miss Blondie!!!!!! Big Huggles to you :)




Blessings, JeanBean
Visit Bluejean Primitives




7 comments:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

heehee! wear them for your sanity!
love to you!

Sandy said...

Hi Jean,

I want you to stop over at my blog, I have a award for you!!!

Sandy

Unknown said...

Jean Bean tells it like it is!

Lana Manis said...

lol! those are great! suzanne posted about her trip if you wanna peek. i am still waaaay behind on posting, sorry!

Suzanne said...

Too funny! Now that I have 2 teens...these really make me laugh!
Blondie is a sweetie.

Jennifer said...

Oh Jean those are perfect!!! I bet youve raised a fine lil alien!!!
Jen

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Apparently the aliens have invaded Georgia teens too.
HAng in--they tell me it gets better.
Cathy