Hello Bloggers!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Sneak Peek Midmonth Updates for March

Usually late evening on the 14th you'll be able to see items updated on TDIPT Mercantile, Simply Primitives and LemonPoppySeeds. If not then, the morning of the 15th.


I thought I would share a little sneak peek for this month's update of mine. Dolls and penny rugs and more boxes and some covered books. Fun stuff!


Just click on the picture to go to the appropriate site...


AND PLEASE REMEMBER if you haven't signed up for TDIPT's Birthday Give Away this month DO SO! You'll drool over the goodies offered in our HUGE give away!











5 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

Love your offerings Jean. The dolls are wonderful.

The little puppy below is just precious.

Hugs to you
Doreen

Anonymous said...

Jean, that penny rug is to die for... hugs mo

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Look at all that eye candy! I love all your pieces Jean!
~Peanut

Cookie said...

holy smokes - you have been one busy lady!
Love everything... I can't choose one over another!

Holly Tree Primitives said...

As always, WONDERFUL pieces, Jean! I love them all.

Oh.....and you have been tagged with a "Make My Day Award" by yours truly. Go to my blog to check it out!

~Michele