Hello Bloggers!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My New Favorite Chocolate Treat!

My Teen recently made a few batches of these.
I think they are called Oreo Balls and she got the recipe from one of her College Friends. They are so good and so easy that I just had to share it with you!

Take one full package of oreo cookies (just the reg. kind) Put in blender and blend to fine (or nearly fine) Dump in a bowl. Add one package of cream cheese (softened) Mix with your hands (lol) Make little balls (or big ones) Take melted white chocolate and drizzle all over the tops of them... Set them in frig to chill and harden up some.

Get glass of milk, eat until you say UGGGG... repent later!

ps... just thinking to myself... don't they make MINT oreo's now? ohhh those would be good also for these!

Enjoy!


Jean
BluejeanPrimitives