Hello Bloggers!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Online Romance continues.........

Yes Folks... this Stewie guy just will NOT give up on woo'ing Miss Riley!

For those of you who are new to my blog, Stewie is Mo's Puggle. Mo is my wonderful friend at Wings and Paws Primitives... and she's just as crazy as I am. hehehe

This time though, I think Miss Riley fell head over paws for Stewie Stud... I mean, come on!

How could she NOT????


Riley's Mommy asked Dawn (who is Stewie's Auntie) to make one of her GORGEOUS bags for Riley!


Oh yes... not just any bag mind you... but a Bluejean bag, great shape, with pockets inside (of course lined) There's also a rhinestone bone snap on the closure! You've got to run over and get yourself one of Dawn's bags... She's REALLY REALLY GOOD!

(and completely affordable!)


She's on Etsy and her shop name is D's Chic Boutique Designs by Dawn Stevens!


But wait a minute! Head on over to her shop AFTER you check out what else Auntie Dawn made.


That Stewie commissioned Auntie Dawn to create a matching BIKINI!!!!

YEP! Bluejean and Pink Gingham!


Riley is just growing up WAY too fast! But Dawn NEEDS to get into making pet clothes... seriously... everyone help me bug her into doing more!


Ok... The following pictures are rated K for Kennel Audiences. Parents should be advised, there is some SASS in a few pictures.

(here you go Stewie Honey Bunches)









No Animal was harmed in the taking of these pictures...

Although the human twisted her back and the batteries in the camera drained...

and that Animal got about 10 cookies.


Thank you Antie Dawn!!!!!!!!

Blessings, Jean
Visit My Website

Edit: Stewie Saw Riley! Check him out!

Click Here


15 comments:

Cookie said...

hahaha... whats even funnier than these pictures is reading your labels!!!

Bluejean Bikini ? LOLOL
Dog Bikini ? buwahahahaha ♥

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha... ooooh she is sooooo sexy!! Love her bikini!!! I am showing Stewie the pics right now and he is "IN LoVE!!!!!" I will post Stewie's pic in response to Riley girls pretty pictures as soon as he calms down, his heart is just all a flutter.... LOL... Hugs Mo and Stewie

tattered 'n torn prims said...

I hate to be too critical, but has Miss Riley never heard of the epilady?

bwahahahahahaha!! This is toooooo funny!!
Stace

Gettysburg Homestead said...

I have to tell you this is the first time I've visited and I am rolling on the floor laughing. Your animal pics are awesome!!!! Love the comments along with them. What a fun time to find you.

P.S. Love your photobucket pics too!

Mary

jane augenstein said...

Jean, Jean, Jean!!! You have WAY too much time on your hands! LOL
I'm laying on the floor laughing my butt off!!! LOVE IT!!!

Doreen Frost said...

OH MY GOD..You are tooo funnnnyyy..
I love the little blurb "I hope my tail looks good" LOL I'm glad to see you take a little break....you've been going like a mad woman!!!

Okay.now..we both need to get into crazy work...crank out the folk art mode..our shows will be here before you know it!!!

Hugs,
D

The Forgotten Barn said...

Jean,
this has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time!!!!!! KODOS to you and Mo for making us all smile!!
Love you both!!
~Dawn

The Forgotten Barn said...

Jean,
this has got to be the funniest thing that I have seen in a log time....MUST keep this from my mom as she has lil clothes for her yorkie BJOY!!..GAGGGGGGGG...lol
Kudos to you and Mo for making us smile :-)
Love you both!!
~Dawn

Unknown said...

OMG!! Too sweet!! Riley looks like a BABE!!LOL
Uh...you may want to cut down on the cookies...she won't fit into her bikini......:o)

Holly Tree Primitives said...

O.k., when you two first started this, I thought "Oh it's harmless, they are good girls who just need to let off some energy. As long as they keep producing prims, it is all good." Now I am not so sure, I think you may have taken this to an unhealthy level.

You might need to change the rating of your blog to nc17, with this last installment of pictures.

I think I am going to have to call in some health care professionals.

Don't you have more prims to create for all of us to adore????

(Oh man that was funny!! You two crack me up.)

~Michele

bluejeanprimitives said...

LOL! Now come on! Riley lost weight! Maybe about 2 lbs!

And... Mo and I are not unhealthy... we're down right weird! hahahaha!

We're just happy to make a few people giggle. :)

Jeanbean

Anonymous said...

Besides, It is all for you guys...we just want to make ya smile!!:-)





Jean? do you think they bought it????? hehehehehe...

Mo

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

lol!!!! These two are hysterical!! :> )
~Peanut

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

OMG!!!!!!!! This is a hoot !

Kimmie said...

ROFLMBO!! Riley looks adorable in her little bikini, what a cutie! I can just see her batting her eyelashes at Stewie. ;-)

You gals are alot of fun! I look forward to updates on this K-nine romance!

Hugs,
Kimmie